Market Research InternRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest-growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
As part of the Product and Customer Marketing team, you’ll leverage primary and secondary research to help CallRail understand the global call tracking market and our core demographics. We strive to understand the small businesses we’re marketing to, what motivates them, and where our products fit into their business models and workflows.
We use methods such as interviews, surveys, and competitive analysis to learn about our customers and the marketplace - and we need your help designing, executing, analyzing, and sharing this research! You will collaborate with Product Marketing Managers, as well as others in Marketing, Product Management, and Sales. The insights you produce will be used to inform CallRail’s marketing strategy, product development, and customer experience.
What You'll Do
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Perform win/loss analysis and generate other insights with CRM data
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of the CallRail customer base, and the broader market
- Present on your findings to the Marketing leadership team
- Work with cross-functional teams to complete your projects
- Gain valuable industry knowledge and kickstart your professional network
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Interest in marketing research and data analytics, with a natural curiosity
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to synthesize data into a succinct story
- Resourceful and able to hunt down information and evaluate sources for quality
- Organized, thorough, and enjoy keeping track of a lot of information
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in the US pursuing a major in Marketing, Business Administration, or another related degree
- Bonus points for experience in any of the following:
- Conducting interviews or surveys
- Customer journey and persona creation
- Familiar with survey tools such as Typeform
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and G-suite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slide
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta