Internal Recruiter Role has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail is a marketing technology company. We help data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled, and how those leads convert into customers. Many of our customers are small, locally-owned businesses, and CallRail’s tools help them compete in an increasingly crowded marketplace. In a nutshell, we provide smart, agile marketers the information they need to make better decisions about how to make their phone ring.
Our product is a no-contract self-service SaaS application, which means we have to earn our customers’ business every single month by providing them real value. It makes us a product-focused company comprised of people who yearn to build best-in-class software.
What You'll Do
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring CallRail’s commitment to hiring high quality candidates. You will manage the full life cycle of a candidate; from sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, negotiating offers, etc. You should be comfortable working in a high-volume recruiting environment and recruiting for a variety of positions. You’ll be responsible for pioneering this position within our organization. It’s important to be passionate about your work, extremely self-motivated, and eager to find the best people for CallRail. You understand that culture fit is as important as technical skills.
Reporting to the Director of Talent and Culture you will be a champion of CallRail’s culture and candidate experience.
- Partner with the hiring manager to ensure understanding of role and appropriate job description.
- Understand the Atlanta talent market, remain knowledgeable about compensation benefits packages, recruiting strategies, and competition.
- Develop recruiting/hiring metrics, based on industry stands and use Greenhouse to update and track
- Serve as brand ambassador for CallRail, representing the organization at various recruiting events, including career fairs, industry conferences, and technical associations (TAG, WIT, etc.)
- Assess candidates hard and soft skills through a combination or behavioral interview and competency-based evaluations.
- Maintain strong and consistent communication with candidates and hiring managers throughout recruiting process.
- Maintain the ATS: Greenhouse
- Personally manage the end to end recruitment delivery of vacancies in the business
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer service, professional and friendly demeanor
- Flexibility to work in a fast paced environment
- Reputation for integrity and dedicated work ethic with a desire for ownership of process and deliverable success
- High attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong candidate relationships
- 4 years technical recruiting experience required with proven success
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems; Greenhouse preferred