Inbound Market Response RepresentativeRole has been filled by a talented individual
Inbound Market Response Representative
CallRail is a marketing technology company. We help data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled, and how those leads convert into customers. Many of our customers are small, locally-owned businesses, and CallRail’s tools help them compete in an increasingly crowded marketplace. In a nutshell, we provide smart, agile marketers the information they need to make better decisions about how to make their phone ring.
Our product is a no-contract self-service SaaS application, which means we have to earn our customers’ business every single month by providing them real value. It makes us a product-focused company comprised of people who yearn to build best-in-class software.
About the Sales Team
We are seeking smart, hard-working and motivated sales development representatives to join our results-oriented team. The individual in this role will assist company growth and profitability through new customer acquisition. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and business strategy expertise.
What You’ll Do:
- Researching inbound free trial sign-ups and assigning them to the appropriate salesperson
- Cleaning and deduplicating data in CallRail’s Salesforce instance
- Maintain accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in CRM system
- Gain a solid understanding of the marketing technology landscape with a specific focus on the call analytics market
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent sales experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently through email and telephone
- Proficiency with google applications (google sheets, google docs, google drive, etc), internet tools, and research
- High attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, high energy
- Effective time management skills - ability to manage time effectively and work independently
- An aptitude for research and analysis.
- Participate in sales meetings, trade shows, and trainings in order to maintain up to date knowledge of current technology and industry
- Must have ability to be flexible, adaptable, and ability to perform multiple tasks at a time