HR Generalist Role has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail is a fast-growing marketing technology company. We help data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled, and how those leads convert into customers. We focus on serving small businesses and the marketing agencies who work for them, with CallRail’s tools helping them compete in an increasingly crowded marketplace. In a nutshell, we provide smart, agile marketers the information they need to make better decisions about how to make their phone ring.
CallRail has been recognized for its product, growth and culture. CallRail is recognized by G2 Crowd as the leader in call tracking customer satisfaction, has been on Inc 500/5000 list 3 years running, and was honored with 2018 Best Workplace award by Inc Magazine.
The Talent & Culture team is a dynamic group that serves CallRail’s growing employee base, we are looking for an HR Generalist to join the team. You will be the first person in this newly created position.
Reporting directly to the VP of Talent & Culture you will be responsible for being an integral part of the employee experience from onboarding to offboarding. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a creative problem solving approach that balances the needs of the employees as well as the business.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for sending all offers to candidates.
- Responsible for the Company’s review process and adoption of the utilization of 15five.
- Conduct interviews with all new hires after 30 days to gauge satisfaction with the onboarding process and adjustment to their new roles.
- Partner with the Culture Manager on the plan and execution of company wide communication.
- Craft corporate communications to ensure effective message delivery for all levels of the organization
- Under the guidance of the VP of Talent & Culture design and implement program strategies to support the long-term business objectives
- Maintain the payroll changes report for the accounting team.
- Ensures that employee handbook and policies and procedures are updated to make sure they are in compliance with any changed federal, state, local laws or company policies.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the organization while maintaining company culture, mission and vision.
- Assist with development, implementation, maintenance/revision, and communication of HR policies and procedures.
- Maintain and drive traffic in the form of reviews to the CallRail’s Glassdoor page
- Assists the VP of Talent & Culture with responding to employee relations issues such as employee complaints and harassment allegations.
- Conducts exit interviews and analyzes data and provides trend analysis to the executive team; reviews termination checklist with manager prior to employee exit
- Support major initiatives and projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3 years of progressive HR experience
- PHR or SHRM-CP certified
- Successful experience working in the black & white (analytical), gray (multiple perspectives), and heartfelt areas of HR, and know when to transition.
- Demonstrated ability to work at a high level in an environment that includes continuous multi-tasking, interruptions, and requests for time
- Knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employee and business
- A very high level of integrity and ability to keep information confidential. No exceptions.
- Experience in organizational development & organizational effectiveness preferred
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent Vacation Policy
- Catered Lunches every Tuesday
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours, Work From Home Options