HR CoordinatorRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail’s Talent & Culture department is seeking an HR Coordinator to join our growing team. One of our 2021 goals on the Talent & Culture team is Excellence in Recruiting and Hiring and that is where you come in!
Your primary duties will be to assist our Talent Acquisition Manager in managing the candidate pipeline and experience throughout the year to fill several roles. When not focused on the candidate experience you should be able to pivot to the employee experience and help the rest of the Talent & Culture team with various projects.
To be successful in this role you don’t have to have a background in Human Resources. You will need to have a proven ability to take initiative, adapt quickly and calmly to changing priorities, work with a high sense of urgency and build strong, productive relationships.
What You'll Do
- Own the offer letter process from start to finish
- Send out swag to candidates once they have accepted
- Track all candidates’ onsite experiences and serve as point of contact
- Collaborate regularly on various projects as required to support the Talent & Culture team
- Ensure all automated reports and surveys in Greenhouse are going out in a timely and correct manner
- Manage the candidate experience from scheduling phone/video interviews to handling onsite interviews
- Keep track of applicant flow in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Work closely with our Talent Acquisition Manager to improve upon existing processes and programs to develop and roll out fun, creative ways to acquire new talent
- Serve as the point of contact for meet-up groups that already partner with CallRail (i.e., Technologist of Color) & foster new relationships
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Comfortable working in our applicant tracking system; Greenhouse
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, autonomous, and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, discretion, and sensitivity while dealing with confidential information
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines and manage several different calendars
- 100% paid medical insurance for employees
- HSA match
- 401(k) match
- Charitable giving match
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Continuing Education benefit
- Stock Options
- Generous parental leave policy
- Home office stipend
- Commuter benefits
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
Covid-19 Hiring Update: As a company, we’ve transitioned to a temporary work-from-home model and will continue to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.