Join the CallRail Team
CallRail is looking to bring on a full-time Graphic Designer in our Atlanta office on our Brand Marketing team. We’re searching for a creative individual to help grow our brand marketing practice through the production of assets required for in-market activations (trade shows and conferences), content to promote thought leadership (case studies, infographics, etc) and ensuring brand consistency through our varied channels of distribution.
A successful candidate will be required to:
- Create, revise, assemble and continually improve a wide variety of designs for online (email, web, display, rich media) advertising, product collateral, and other print illustration.
- Collaborate and work with the marketing team to generate design ideas and concepts and determine timelines and creative requirements for new projects.
- Create engaging and adaptive/responsive, user focused designs for a variety of screen sizes and touch-points.
- Create layouts and comps as needed and adhere to graphic standards and expectations.
- Proactively communicate with internal departments as well as external agencies and vendors where applicable.
- Serve as a day-to-day resource for internal and external team members on design questions, needs, troubleshooting and resolving issues.
- Stay apprised of new and emerging technology for personal and business growth.
- 2-5 years of exceptional graphic design and creative experience across digital and print that can be demonstrated by a portfolio of work
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and InDesign, experience using Sketch is a plus
- Design experience in an office environment
- Knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts as well as current online media trends/technology
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with meticulous attention to detail
- Superb communication and follow-up skills
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills
- Basic project management knowledge is a plus (Basecamp, airtable, Trello, etc)
- HTML and CSS knowledge preferred, UX, animation and/or photography experience a plus
Until recently call tracking was only available through cumbersome, expensive platforms. CallRail democratized the industry by making simple, practical tools available and affordable for businesses of all sizes. Our platform helps businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert.
CallRail is stable and profitable, and has been since the beginning. In December 2014, after four years of bootstrapped growth, we raised a small round of $1.9M to provide working capital for growth and to bring on a team of trusted advisors with deep experience in the telecom and online marketing industries. Today we support a paying customer base of over 35,000 businesses across the US and Canada.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
CallRail is a team of confident self-starters, and that’s the kind of people with whom you work best. Our customer service team is the best in the business, and you’ll work alongside other talented problem solvers to provide delightful experiences to our customers. You’ll also work closely with our product development team, as well as our sales and customer success teams. We’ll back you up with a leadership team that has deep product and industry knowledge, a product development team that crafts experiences our competitors can’t match, and a technical team that’s built successful products before.
CallRail is the startup we always wanted to work at, and we intend to keep it that way.
- Heath, dental and vision
- Competitive salary and company ownership
- Results-only environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Top-shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Graphic Designer” in the subject, and be sure to mention how you heard about CallRail. Include anything you’d like in your email, please include your portfolio within the email. If attaching your resume, please attach it in PDF format.