FP&A ManagerRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail is a marketing technology company. We help data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled, and how those leads convert into customers. Many of our customers are small, locally-owned businesses, and CallRail’s tools help them compete in an increasingly crowded marketplace. In a nutshell, we provide smart, agile marketers the information they need to make better decisions about how to make their phone ring.
Our product is a no-contract self-service SaaS application, which means we have to earn our customers’ business every single month by providing them real value. It makes us a product-focused company comprised of people who yearn to build best-in-class software.
At CallRail we have a great product and a great business. We need a strategic and operationally-focused finance guru to help us grow, and that's where you come in!
About the Role:
CallRail is looking to hire a talented Finance Manager who would report directly to our CFO and work closely with our Accounting and Ops teams. This a unique opportunity for someone who knows their way around a spreadsheet and wants to drive operational improvements as well as influence CallRail’s growth strategy.
A successful candidate will have proven experience owning a budget/forecast model and quantifying growth opportunities. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for everything from strategy to the fine details.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Own the company’s budget and forecast model
- Work closely with the CFO, CEO, Accounting and Ops teams to identify and evaluate growth opportunities, both organic and inorganic
- Work closely with the CFO and Controller to identify revenue and expense challenges
- Acquisition modeling and diligence
- Partner with the Analytics team to prioritize operational improvements
- Create and deliver monthly financial reporting packages to leadership
- Assist with reporting for the Board
- Develop relationships across departments as a go-to person for financial impact of decisions
- Advanced financial analysis and Excel skills - the interview process will include a demo (pivots, vlookups, concept-level growth opportunity).
- Experience in a SaaS environment a plus
- Acquisition experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience in corporate financial analysis, with 2 years owning the budget/forecast model
- Flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated to proactively find ways to improve the business
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting, MBA a plus
- Reputation for integrity and dedicated work ethic with a desire for ownership of process and deliverable success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills