CallRail is seeking a highly analytical and detail oriented Financial Analyst to join our growing Financial Planning and Analysis team. Reporting Directly to the Director of FP&A you will be responsible for pulling together reports and analysis that inform the Director and help to support the decision making of the Executive team. Additionally, you will partner closely with the Accounting team and use your subject matter expertise to improve our internal financial processes.
The best fit for this position is someone who is detail oriented, analytically minded, loves spreadsheets and is an excellent communicator who enjoys collaborating with people across all departments who possess a diverse set of talents.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly financial package, updating KPIs and other monthly analysis/report preparation.
- Work closely with the Accounting team on variance analysis and help recommend forecast adjustments by vendor and G/L account
- Assist with the preparation of the quarterly forecast and annual budget. Will work in the model to adjust revenue and expenses as needed.
- Continually work to improve internal financial processes to gain efficiency.
- Monitor business processes and develop tools to track trends and help inform finance leadership.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1-3 Years related experience.
- Strong organization/documentation skills and attention to detail needed to be successful.
- Netsuite, Zuora, and Looker Experience a plus, but not required.
- Intermediate Excel experience required (Knowledge of pivot tables, lookup methods, chart creation, and data integrity issues).
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).