Executive AssistantRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail is a fast-growing software company in downtown Atlanta. We help businesses figure out which marketing campaigns are driving phone calls. We work with small- and mid-sized businesses and their marketing agencies.
CallRail is recognized by G2 Crowd as the leader in call tracking, has been on Inc 500/5000 list 3 years running, and was honored with 2018 Best Workplace award by Inc Magazine.
What You'll Do
- Provide executive support to the co-founder/CEO. You'll be CallRail's first-ever executive assistant, and we'll learn together how to be most effective as a team.
- Manage the calendar and schedule for the CEO including meeting confirmations, appointments, reservations, travel, transportation, and expense reporting.
- Anticipate CEO needs, prepare pre-meeting notes, track and follow up on action items from meetings.
- Coordinate board meetings, leadership meetings, and management meetings.
- Help prepare internal and external presentations.
- Receive and distribute materials for meetings for CEO as well as leadership team.
- Vet and coordinate speaking engagements, outside events, press opportunities, and interviews.
- Assist with daily needs of meeting set up, coffee and lunch runs as needed.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality.
This is a full-time, on-site role in our headquarters in downtown Atlanta, GA and reports to the CEO.
The successful candidate must bring intellectual, professional, and personal values that align with the CallRail culture. Certain characteristics will be vital:
- Flexible: You thrive in a fast-paced environment. We move quickly and need you to be flexible and move fast too.
- Organized: You have superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to outline and execute a plan in a methodical, structured way. Excellent time and project management with clear systems and composure to deal with multiple tasks at once and ensures everything gets done in a timely manner.
- Confident: You demonstrate confidence, tact, and diplomacy when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
- Professional: You can communicate with stakeholders at all levels of an organization with ease and you understand how to handle highly confidential information.
- Proactive: You look ahead at what needs to be done and create your own to-do list.
- Curious: You are a creative thinker, interested in the big picture.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of prior administrative experience.
- Strong skills in G Suite (Google Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets, Slides) as well as Microsoft Excel.
- Prior experience supporting senior leadership.
- Excellent organization, communication and prioritization skills.