Director, IT Security and InfrastructureRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest-growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
This candidate will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer and will work closely with the Chief Technology Officer and other senior leaders in the company to develop and execute our IT plan in support of our continued high growth.
The ideal candidate is someone who can outline and drive strategies but also get their hands "dirty" to get things moving and drive change. They are a highly organized, influential, strategy and operations professional with deep experience in IT. They will possess strong leadership skills and have diverse skill sets that span IT project portfolio management, IT transformation and business operations. Intellectual curiosity, comfort with ambiguity and a willingness to learn are essential to success in this role. The candidate will work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and will work across all levels, from individual contributors to C-level.
What You'll Do
- Identify and implement best practices, policies, and procedures for a SaaS company running SaaS applications.
- Manage the organization's IT and systems personnel, outsourced vendors, and application providers.
- Drive the measures that ensure data security and compliance. Design and implement an overall IT risk management framework for the organization, including conducting risk assessments, documenting, evaluating and tracking the status of risks and risk treatment plans (remediation or risk acceptance), and to key stakeholders.
- Track and manage compliance with industry frameworks and/or standards (SOC, ISO 27001, GDPR, etc.)
- Participate in the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, and security audits
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement
- 8+ years of work experience in SaaS or technology company with experience in an IT function
- 5+ years of experience managing teams in a dynamic, cross-functional environment, preferably B2B software companies
- Hands-on experience in deploying and administering security tools and appliances creating policies, tuning, log analysis, troubleshooting and diagnosing problems.
- Exceptional listening, oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills. The ability to multitask effectively.
- Strong teaming skills and experience to bring together diverse views.
- A track record of consistently delivering excellent results, even in the face of changing the environment.
- Regarded as a strong performer, strong attention to detail and solid leadership skills.
- Deep analytical skills and ability to identify patterns, process information quickly and make decisions in a timely manner.
- Solid people manager who derives fulfillment in growing others.
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours