Digital Product Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA or Remote
CallRail is looking for a Digital Product Manager to help us drive users to our communications and lead management platform through our website. We’re looking for a product manager who is excited about building customer journeys and collaborating with designers, developers, and marketers to create a high-quality website experience that is founded on exceptional user experiences.
This person will drive results for major digital experience initiatives from initial problem definition through go-to-market. We need a tactical product manager who excels at executing in continuous delivery as well as discovery.
To be a great fit for this role, you’ll bring experience with driving user research, collaborating with cross functionally, especially with Marketing, and navigating options in the development process to ensure we deliver high-quality and on time. The successful candidate will thrive in the details of perfecting user experiences on a website while also ensuring KPIs and metrics meet demanding goals. We’re a team that likes to move quickly, so you’ll help define metrics for success, measure everything, and help make informed decisions.
What You'll Do
- Act as a product owner, including responsibilities like defining features, writing acceptance criteria and user stories, and collaborating with design and content on wireframes and prototypes.
- Manage expectations and timelines and communicate hurdles and technical limitations to non-technical teams.
- Manage prioritization of product development work with a keen ability to reprioritize with agility to ensure we always release the most impactful work.
- Manage the daily workflow with a sprint team of engineers and QA. Do whatever your team needs to help them keep moving.
- Maintain constant communication with partners in Marketing as roadmaps are created, managed, and executed as a partnership across multiple departments within Marketing.
- Ensure we ship features that are founded in user experience best practices and drive measurable results.
- 2-5 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Familiarity with product management tools. Our team uses Targetprocess and Asana.
- Familiarity with prototyping and design tools. Our team uses Figma.
- Previous experience with website product management.
- Previous experience creating, conducting, and circulating user research - both qualitative and quantitative.
- Experience in a KPI driven, results-oriented, environment.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving and changing environment as the team and our product grows.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present product concepts, cast and clarify vision, and answer questions.
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).