Digital Marketing SEO InternRole has been filled by a talented individual
- Public relations
- Digital outreach
- Professional writing & communications
- Google sheets & Excel
- Analytical thinking/problem solving
- Interest in digital marketing, SEO, analytics, and PR outreach
- Nice to have but not required: experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Search Console, & other SEO tools
As the Digital Marketing SEO Intern, you’ll play a key role in helping grow CallRail’s organic audience by working closely with the SEO and Demand Generation teams to determine, plan, and implement CallRail’s SEO strategy.
Specifically, you will gather data from various SEO analytics tools to analyze for optimization opportunities and implement those strategies. This role requires an eye for technicalities, a love of data and spreadsheets, and an intrinsic sense of motivation. Those who enjoy staying up to date on the latest marketing industry trends, solving abstract problems, and implementing detailed solutions will succeed in this internship.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for data-driven marketing decisions and interest in an ever-changing industry.
What you’ll do:
- Perform recurring SEO assessments and site audits to inform SEO blueprints
- Learn to use SEO and digital marketing tools to analyze trends and make data-driven decisions
- Report on basic SEO metrics (rankings, SERP features, traffic, and more) from various sources
- Perform basic keyword research to inform content creation
- Work with the brand and product content teams to ensure technical SEO best practices are properly implemented on all new and existing pieces of content
- Conduct competitive research and analysis to inform SEO strategy
- Brainstorm and plan tests, collect and analyze data, and identify trends
- Write compelling, targeted, & optimized content
- Build links through PR outreach and content creation
- Manage the copyright program and perform duplicate content outreach
Read more about CallRail & SEO: