Demand Generation Marketing ManagerRole has been filled by a talented individual
Location: Atlanta, GA
CallRail is looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for crafting and executing multi-channel campaigns to engage buyers at every stage of their journey, and tracking and reporting on the success of these campaigns. You will generate high-quality leads that turn into customers while ensuring we leverage best and scalable practices in achieving great results. You will work closely with sales, content, product marketing, brand, marketing operations, and your peers on the demand generation team to produce high impact campaigns that acquire, engage, nurture, and convert leads into customers.
A successful candidate should have proven experience in building and executing measurable and successful demand generation programs/campaigns in a B2B environment. We are looking for a self-starter who can both design a strategic demand generation plan and then execute with precision. The ideal candidate is an ever-curious marketer who embraces the art and the science of demand generation and is driven by results.
What You’ll Do
- Design and execution of full-funnel multi-channel marketing programs to generate demand that results in new customers.
- Develop demand generation strategies aligned to support CallRail’s evolution from a single product to a platform of products.
- Manage and report on the marketing and sales funnel for all programs, including volume at every stage, conversion rates between stages, and velocity from inquiry to sold.
- Use scalable and repeatable processes and techniques.
- Build and manage a calendar for demand generation programs.
- Ensure marketing tactics are used in an integrated manner -- channels include email, webinars, live and virtual events, social media, review sites, digital marketing and chat.
- Obtain a deep understanding of target markets and buyers in order to engage the right people in the best possible way to achieve results.
- Partner with Content Marketing and SEO to ensure strategic and topical alignment across content creation, offers and demand plans
- Ability to represent demand generation plans to a wide range of stakeholders, including sales teams and executives.
- Actively solicit inputs from key stakeholders regarding demand generation campaign plan requirements and performance.
- Strong understanding of underlying systems and teams that are key to demand generation success: All Marketing Teams, Sales, Marketing Operations, Marketo, and Salesforce.
- Align with overall company branding and awareness strategies.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-7 years B2B demand generation experience, SaaS & Martech preferred.
- Demonstrable experience leveraging modern marketing tenets to build a multi-channel demand generation engine.
- Go-to-market development planning ability.
- Demonstrated results in improving volume, conversion, and velocity through the marketing and sales funnel.
- Deep understanding and experience with marketing automation systems, nurture tactics, buyer personas and lead scoring, and other key B2B marketing principles.
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred) and customer relationship management tools (Salesforce preferred).
- Strategy, project management, budget management, and financial skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others with and without formal authority and build partnerships within the organization.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a high level of initiative.
- Obsessed with metrics - monitor results of campaigns, reporting, and optimizing for new and better campaigns.
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).