Demand Generation Marketing ManagerRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest-growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
CallRail is looking for a Demand Generation Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for crafting and executing multi-channel campaigns to engage buyers at every stage of their journey, and tracking and reporting on the success of these campaigns. You will generate high-quality leads that turn into customers while ensuring we leverage best and scalable practices in achieving great results. You will work closely with our sales, product marketing, brand, marketing operations, and demand generation teams to produce high impact campaigns that acquire, engage, nurture, and convert leads into customers.
A successful candidate should have proven experience in building and executing measurable and successful demand generation programs/campaigns. We are looking for a self-starter who can both design a strategic demand generation plan and then execute with precision. We are looking for an experienced, ever-curious marketer who embraces the art and the science of demand generation and is driven by results.
What You'll Do
- Design and execution of full multi-channel marketing programs to generate demand that results in new customers.
- Managing and reporting on the marketing and sales funnel for all programs, including volume at every stage, conversion rates between stages, and velocity from inquiry to sold.
- Using scalable and repeatable processes and techniques.
- Understanding and reporting on ROI of all marketing investments. Continually optimizing spend and marketing mix.
- Build and manage a calendar for demand generation programs.
- Ensuring marketing tactics are used in an integrated manner -- including email, web seminars, calling campaigns, live and virtual events, social media, digital marketing to create an awesome, integrated experience at each stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Obtaining a deep understanding of target markets and buyers so that we are engaging the right people in the best possible way to achieve results.
- Ability to represent demand generation plans to a wide range of stakeholders, including sales teams and executives.
- Actively solicit inputs from key stakeholders regarding demand generation campaign plan requirements.
- Strong understanding of underlying systems and teams that are key to demand generation success: All Marketing Teams, Sales, Marketing Operations, Marketo and Salesforce.
- Aligning with overall company branding and awareness strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree advantageous.
- 5-7 years B2B demand generation experience, SaaS & Martech preferred.
- Demonstrable experience leveraging modern marketing tenets to build a multi-channel demand generation engine.
- Go-to-market development planning ability.
- Demonstrated results in improving volume, conversion, and velocity through the marketing and sales funnel.
- Deep understanding and experience with marketing automation systems, nurture tactics, buyer personas and lead scoring, and other key marketing principles.
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo preferred) and customer relationship management tools (Salesforce preferred).
- Strategy, project management, budget management, and financial skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others with and without formal authority and build partnerships within the organization.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a high level of initiative.
- Obsessed with metrics - monitor results of campaigns, reporting and optimizing for new and better campaigns.
- Prior experience with the Advertising Agency industry a plus.
- Prior experience with automated chat tools a plus.
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours
- Continuing Education / Tuition Reimbursement