Data Warehouse ArchitectRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest-growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
This role will report to the Director of BI and is responsible for architecting and designing the DW environment. This includes standing up a new DW, implementing an ETL tool, and mentoring/leading the team.
What You'll Do
- Own the data warehouse environment which includes data structures (schemas and tables), SQL and ETL code, data logic, security, performance, DR, processes, and documentation
- Architecture and design of the data models (knowledge of dimensional modeling is required)
- Stand up a fresh DW environment in Amazon Redshift and implement a new ETL tool from scratch
- Design, develop and own the ETL layer
- Mentor/lead the team, prioritize the initiatives outlined by management and assign work based on the priorities
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Advise management on tools and technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience within business intelligence and data warehousing
- In-depth understanding of data modeling and design principals: conceptual, logical, and physical
- Expert in SQL (Data Modeling, Functions, Stored Procedures, Query Optimizations, etc.)
- Deep expertise in data integration, highly skilled in at least 1 ETL tool
- Database tuning experience
- Cloud experience
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours