Customer Support SpecialistRole has been filled by a talented individual
Currently there are no openings for this team. With that said, we consistently revisit candidates when new roles open. If you fill out the form below it will help us to more easily reach out in the event of any future openings.
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach — we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
What You'll Do
In this position, you play a pivotal role in directing our clients’ success and are accountable for implementation, management, and use of our call-tracking platform. The Customer Support department is responsible for 97% of the company’s client base and accounts for a significant portion of the company’s revenue.
Reporting directly to a Customer Support Team Lead you will be required to investigate, interpret and assist customers with both technical and non-technical questions. This includes the capability to master and use our interface, implementation of our application, and use of third-party integrations. You are a champion for the customer and are required to represent the company professionally in all interactions with clients via phone, email, and chat.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible and accountable for setting up clients to utilize a generic domain or a White Label Domain with CallRail’s interface in conjunction with the clients company logo and branding.
- Expertise and extensive knowledge of CallRail app, its features and integration with the platform: You will be responsible for using the app to troubleshoot, locate, replicate and repair issues/bugs. Required to utilize the app to provide basic, in-depth and advance answers about any aspect of the application.
- Accountable to coordinate with our carrier partners and our clients with issues related to call quality, call routing issues, improper call termination at incorrect destinations, or numbers no longer working: These issues could include DTMF compatibility problems, audio delays or audio choppiness. Support will be required to replicate these issues and send them to our carrier partner; maintaining the dialog between carrier and client to achieve speedy resolutions.
- CallRail’s product integrated with other platforms can cause this integration to become unstable, broken or disabled. The Specialist is responsible for locating the cause of breakage/failure, troubleshoot the issue, rectify and reactivate the integration.
- Analyze, determine and provide patient and professional technical analysis/support for our current clients via inbound phone calls, email, and chats: You will maintain communication and follow up with the client; determine and conduct necessary collaboration with other company departments.
- Triage support tickets, determine required actions and decide if escalation is necessary.
- Required to educate, train and provide the required tools necessary to empower clients to utilize our knowledge base, articles or our company forums: Support is required to assist clients in best practices when utilizing CallRail.
- You will be responsible for educating and providing clients with the capability and knowledge of self-service options while utilizing the CallRail app.
- Accountable for counseling clients with questions about the most cost effective plans for their business; ensuring the client is receiving maximum service for the lowest rate.
- Support is responsible for client billing issues concerning incorrect credit card charges and the like. Billing issues needing refunds is to be determined by Support using discretion, balancing the needs of the client and the interest of the company.
- Provide input on processes and determine resolution of issues necessary to develop outstanding relationships with all clients in order to ensure that they are not only satisfied, but extremely happy with results and outcomes.
- Proficient in proper documentation and tracking of details for cases within Zendesk.
- Incorporate Key Performance Indicators, (KPI’s) of the department when developing communications, processes, education, tools and technical analysis.
- Four-year college degree (BA/BS) (Preferred)
- 1-3 years customer service experience preferred
- Web-savvy with strong technical aptitude (web analytics experience is a plus)
- Excellent written communication skills (technical writing experience preferred)
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours, Work From Home Options