Customer Support ManagerRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest-growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
We’re looking for a Customer Support Manager to join our team and help continue to build a great customer experience at CallRail. You will manage a group of individual contributors, supporting them in their day-to-day work and their long-term career development. You will also help lead the department’s operations by ensuring the effective implementation of specific projects and initiatives. You’ll need to learn the CallRail product, and from time-to-time, you will work with customers directly on escalated issues and will work with other departments to advocate for great customer experience. The right candidate is a champion for the customer, has leadership experience in a customer support environment and strong problem-solving skills.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of Support Specialists by motivating, empowering and providing personalized support to team members.
- Manage daily email, phone and chat support channels to ensure the team is effective and customers are receiving the best possible experience from CallRail support.
- Develop a deep understanding of CallRail’s product to provide guidance and support to team members in their day-to-day work.
- Manage individual performance to be sure team members are meeting goals and have the resources they need to be successful in their role.
- Act as an escalation point for team members, working with customers directly as needed to resolve issues promptly.
- Develop relationships with other departments at CallRail and advocate for the best customer experience possible.
- Manage change effectively through clear and timely communication.
- Monitor and drive key success indicators that ensure the quality of our customer experience.
- Three or more years of relevant experience working with Customer Support or Customer Experience teams, including 1 or more years of management experience.
- Demonstrated experience leading and motivating others to accomplish goals through team performance management and employee development.
- Superb communication, writing, and follow-up skills.
- Strong critical-thinking and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working with customer support tools and analytics.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Confident collaborating with cross-departmental stakeholders and product teams.
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours
- Continuing Education / Tuition Reimbursement