Customer Success Manager
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest-growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
Our Customer Success team is responsible for engaging with our key accounts to develop effective customer relationships that promote loyalty while enabling them to fully utilize our platform. We are hiring a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to be an internal champion for CallRail’s most active customers. Your objective is to maximize customer retention and success while also driving an increase in monthly revenue.
To join our team, you must be an outstanding and pleasant communicator, a dedicated problem solver, as well as have the ability to thrive in an energetic and collaborative environment. You must have demonstrated experience understanding technical concepts quickly and guiding others so they can do the same.
What You'll Do
- Actively engage with customers through every stage of their lifecycle with CallRail
- Help develop creative strategies with customers to find solutions to their marketing attribution challenges
- Identify customer usage trends to collaborate on methods for increasing productivity and engagement using the CallRail platform
- Document and advocate product escalations and new feature requests
- Monitor feature usage and system alert to formulate valuable customer interactions
- Strategic custom-tailored business reviews
Desired Skills & Experience
- Four-year college degree (BA/BS)
- 1 - 2 Years in a Customer Success or Support role at a software company
- Experience with tools like Salesforce, ChurnZero, and Zendesk
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with clients via phone, email, chat and in-person
- Web-savvy with strong technical aptitude (web analytics experience is a plus)
- Independent with a strong internal drive for success
- Ability to travel to customer sites and conferences
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours