Customer Experience InternRole has been filled by a talented individual
During this internship, you’ll work closely with our Vice President of Customer Experience and our Support & Success Leadership team, aiding in projects that will help assist in several customer focused projects . You’ll learn our products and customer segments and get an inside look on what it takes to support customers and manage larger accounts and marketing agencies.
What You'll Do
- Work with Support Leadership to manage large-scale pricing migration program and assisting customers with getting provisioned on a new plan
- Learn and work in Zendesk, Confluence, Zuora and our internal software to have a full understanding of a client’s portfolio and to provision a new plan.
...and a variety of other projects!
What You’ll Need
- Availability to work 20 hours a week
- A team-oriented attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment
- Highly proactive and disciplined to manage time effectively
- Be great with multi-taking, strong verbal and written communication skills and comfortable working in a fast paced organization
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).