Join the CallRail Team
CallRail is looking to bring on a full-time Salesforce Administrator in our ATL office. We’re searching for a Salesforce wizard to take on a strategic position maturing our CRM processes and helping us grow our data-driven operations globally. We need a CRM expert to support our pipeline and sales growth, including database reporting and analytics skills. That’s where YOU come in!
You will have at least three to five years of experience working as a Salesforce Administrator, including experience in the configuration, design, and customization of the system, in addition to integration with marketing automation systems.
You should have a good understanding of cloud-based SaaS models, business applications, data management and reporting, as well as the ability to manage priorities across different departments. This position will be instrumental in sales systems, processes and enablement to help the company grow effectively and scale across multiple markets.
The successful candidate will be required to:
Manage and optimize our use of salesforce to benefit our pipeline and business results including:
- Continuing customization, optimization, and development of platform
- Manage user roles, profiles, security, workflows, processes, interfaces and process
flows including integration with our marketing automation system (Marketo)
- Own CRM management including database de-duping and cleanup, import and
export of data for integrity and enrichment
Implement training to drive adoption and usage including:
- Develop and implement training program for users
- Keep reference materials up-to-date
- Be a student of Salesforce and evaluate new tools as they come available, as well as communicate future Salesforce releases and enhancements.
Evolve our Pipeline Analytics:
- Evaluate and integrate third-party Salesforce extensions
- Collaborate with leadership and cross-functional teams to grow a data-driven culture
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to document requirements
- Identify and evaluate potential global and local vendors
- Manage Salesforce direct and partner relationships
- 3+ years Salesforce administration experience
- Strong business analysis and functional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Proactive, analytical thinker
- Experience working with SaaS companies
Until recently call tracking was only available through cumbersome, expensive platforms. CallRail democratized the industry by making simple, practical tools available and affordable for businesses of all sizes. Our platform helps businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert.
CallRail is stable and profitable, and has been since the beginning. In December 2014, after four years of bootstrapped growth, we raised a small round of $1.9M to provide working capital for growth and to bring on a team of trusted advisors with deep experience in the telecom and online marketing industries. Today we support a paying customer base of over 35,000 businesses across the US and Canada.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
CallRail is a team of confident self-starters, and that’s the kind of people with whom you work best. Our customer service team is the best in the business, and you’ll work alongside other talented problem solvers to provide delightful experiences to our customers. You’ll also work closely with our product development team, as well as our sales and customer success teams. We’ll back you up with a leadership team that has deep product and industry knowledge, a product development team that crafts experiences our competitors can’t match, and a technical team that’s built successful products before.
CallRail is the startup we always wanted to work at, and we intend to keep it that way.
- Heath, dental and vision
- Competitive salary and company ownership
- Results-only environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Top-shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “CRM Manager” in the subject, and be sure to mention how you heard about CallRail. (You can put other things in the subject too, just make sure you include that!) Include anything you’d like in your email, but we’re particularly interested in learning about your education, work experience, and why you think you’d be a good fit for CallRail. If you send a resume, please attach it in PDF format.