Conversion Optimization Manager
Join the CallRail Team
As a conversion optimization manager you will analyze each step of CallRail’s sales and marketing funnel to identify opportunities for increasing the flow of high quality leads and their conversion to new customers. Specifically, you will gather data from various web analytics tools, attribution software, marketing automation software, and CRM software to analyze for conversion optimization opportunities. You will be responsible for designing and executing multivariate tests that seek to optimize lead conversion rates and the user experience of marketing and sales content.
We are seeking someone with a passion for conversion rate optimization, strong quantitative aptitude, ability to analyze and participate in the creative design process, and strong execution skills.
What You’ll Do
- Select and oversee, along with the Marketing Operations Manager, the implementation of optimization software into CallRail’s marketing technology stack.
- Conceptualize, develop, and execute tests on CallRail’s marketing and sales content (websites, landing pages, ad copy, printed collateral, tradeshow interactions, etc.) to increase conversion rates and drive revenue.
- Analyze and communicate effectively the results of optimization tests and work with CallRail’s Data & Reporting Analyst as needed.
- Translate test results into recommendations for content changes and work with all stakeholders to implement approved changes.
- Ensure consistent user experience throughout CallRail’s customer journey; from first lead interaction through all subsequent touchpoints that lead to customer acquisition.
- Advocate and champion a conversion optimization culture across the Marketing Department.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Three to five years of experience in digital marketing optimization for e-commerce/SaaS.
- Deep experience with optimization software (Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize or similar tool.)
- Deep experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (or similar tagging software).
- Strategic thinker with a demonstrated track record for problem solving and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of statistical modeling for data analysis.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing, cross-functional environment with minimal supervision.
- A strong sense of urgency to get things done.
- Competitive salary, bonus, and commissions
- Stock option program
- 401k with matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Results only work environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Top shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Beautiful office in downtown Atlanta
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
CallRail is a marketing technology company that helps data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert into customers. In a nutshell, we provide smart agile marketers the information they need to make smarter decisions about how to make their phone ring.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com with “Conversion Optimization Manager” in the subject. Please send attachments in PDF format.