Content Marketing SpecialistRole has been filled by a talented individual
We are hiring a Content Marketing Specialist to write compelling online marketing content to drive customer and prospect engagement. With a keen focus on thought leadership and industry trends, you will draft content for CallRail’s blog, landing pages, webinars, email, and long-form resources like e-books and white papers. The successful candidate will have excellent creative copywriting skills and demonstrated an ability to write successfully for marketers and the web.
What You’ll Do
- Generate compelling concepts and copy for marketing campaigns, including webinars, email, landing pages, e-books, and online resources.
- Develop campaign specific messaging in-line with overall brand voice and language that is appropriate to the given campaign.
- Ensure writing is relevant, consistent, cohesive, and in the proper brand voice.
- Drive on-time execution and delivery of content by working with marketing team through your own initiative.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 2 or more years of experience in copywriting or content marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Journalism, English, Marketing, or Communications preferred).
- Experience in utilizing third-party tools to test and analyze the success of content initiatives and optimize based on results.
- Proficiency with an array of online marketing technologies such as Google Analytics and WordPress.
- Strong proofreading skills, grammar, and copywriting skills with the ability to provide writing samples.
- Experience writing content regarding marketing topics like PPC, marketing analytics, and industry trends required.
- Understand how to write keyword-rich content with a focus on SEO.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a high level of initiative.
- Strong attention to detail, a flexible attitude, and a team player.
- Background in SaaS marketing a plus.