Content Marketing ManagerRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest-growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
The Content Marketing Manager will help to develop and execute content strategies that drive brand awareness and engagement with CallRail at all stages of the buyer and customer journey. In conjunction with the Content Marketing Director, SEO Manager, and SEO Analyst, the Content Marketing Manager focuses on ideating and writing content –– from campaigns to blog posts, ebooks –– designed to help CallRail prospects and customers grow in marketing.
The Content Marketing Manager will constantly seek to create and align a content marketing strategy to a growing understanding of who CallRail customers are, what pain points they bring into a buying decision, and what stages exist in their particular journey toward conversion –– then proposing, writing and/or editing content to this end.
The Content Marketing Manager will report to the Content Marketing Director.
What You'll Do
- Efficiently guide and/or create content in accordance with CallRail content strategy –– interfacing with internal and external contributors to ensure timely publishing of helpful, rich content.
- Pay close attention to pre-determined success metrics for content strategy.
- Continuously learn CallRail product and edit from a foundational understanding of how it works and what problems it solves. Seek time with internal subject matter experts to best inform this perspective.
- Work with content team members to create and execute CallRail’s content strategy for ensuring engaging content is created for all buyer personas in defined markets at every stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Engage in conversations with front-line teams and other units in the marketing department to determine content needed and the ideal mediums for delivering the content.
- Identify and manage third party resources as required -- agencies, writers, etc.
- Build and cultivate relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in content marketing
- Experience in SaaS preferred
- Excellent project management, writing and communications skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience managing and editing a large volume of content
- Strong editorial governance and grasp on modern, web-driven English
- Creativity in ideating content
- Foundational SEO knowledge
- Ability to efficiently research content topics
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Ability to measure and monitor the results of initiatives and programs
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Remote Options/ Flex Hours