Content Marketing Manager
Join the CallRail Team
CallRail is looking to bring on a full-time Content Marketing Manager in our ATL office on our Brand Marketing team. We’re searching for a creative individual to help grow our brand marketing practice through the creation and management of content that promotes thought leadership, builds brand equity and drives lead generation.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, case studies etc.).
- Contribute to content production and manage team of contributors throughout the company.
- Collaborating with team members to optimize content for SEO and lead generation.
- Analyzing performance of content to improve overall content strategies and tactics.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement.
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience creating content for a product based company, B2B tech experience preferred.
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative.
- Creative and innovative thinking to continue pushing our brand forward.
- Experience using Google Analytics, or similar, to measure content efforts and performance required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with meticulous attention to detail.
- Superb communication and follow-up skills.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Basic project management knowledge is a plus (Basecamp, Airtable, Trello, etc).
Until recently call tracking was only available through cumbersome, expensive platforms. CallRail democratized the industry by making simple, practical tools available and affordable for businesses of all sizes. Our platform helps businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert.
CallRail is stable and profitable, and has been since the beginning. In December 2014, after four years of bootstrapped growth, we raised a small round of $1.9M to provide working capital for growth and to bring on a team of trusted advisors with deep experience in the telecom and online marketing industries. In the fall of 2017, we raised $75M to further grow our footprint and product offering. Today we support a paying customer base of over 65,000 businesses globally.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
CallRail is a team of confident self-starters, and that’s the kind of people with whom you work best. Our customer service team is the best in the business, and you’ll work alongside other talented problem solvers to provide delightful experiences to our customers. You’ll also work closely with our product development team, as well as our sales and customer success teams. We’ll back you up with a leadership team that has deep product and industry knowledge, a product development team that crafts experiences our competitors can’t match, and a technical team that’s built successful products before.
CallRail is the startup we always wanted to work at, and we intend to keep it that way.
- Heath, dental and vision
- Competitive salary and company ownership
- Results-only environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- 401k match
- Top-shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Content Marketing Manager” in the subject, and be sure to mention how you heard about CallRail. Include anything you’d like in your email, please include a few links to writing samples within the email. If attaching your resume, please attach it in PDF format.