Content Marketing Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Content Marketing Manager will develop and execute copy and content strategies that drive engagement at all stages of buyer and customer journeys.
In conjunction with the rest of the content and SEO team, the Content Marketing Manager focuses on ideating and writing content –– from case studies to blog posts, ebooks, and emails –– designed to help CallRail prospects and customers grow in marketing.
The Content Marketing Manager will constantly seek to create and align content marketing strategy to a growing understanding of who CallRail customers and leads are, what pain points they bring into a buying decision, and what stages exist in their particular journey toward conversion –– then proposing, writing and/or editing content to this end.
What You'll Do
- Efficiently guide and/or create content in accordance with CallRail content strategy –– interfacing with internal and external contributors to ensure timely publishing of helpful, rich content.
- Pay close attention to pre-determined success metrics for content strategy.
- Continuously learn about the CallRail platform and products to form a foundational understanding of how they work together and what problems they solve. Seek time with internal subject matter experts to best inform this perspective.
- Work with content team members to create and execute CallRail’s content strategy for ensuring engaging content is created for all buyer and customer personas in defined markets at every stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Engage in conversations with teams and stakeholders in the marketing department to determine content needed and the ideal mediums for delivering it.
- Identify and manage third-party resources as required -- agencies, writers, etc.
- Stay up to date with industry and content marketing trends and best practices.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Creativity in ideating content
- Foundational SEO knowledge
- Experience in SaaS preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to efficiently research content topics
- 4+ years of experience in content marketing
- Experience managing and editing a large volume of content
- Excellent project management, writing, and communications skills
- Strong editorial governance and grasp of modern, web-driven English
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Ability to measure and monitor the results of initiatives and programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or related or equivalent experience
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Designated bike storage
Learn more: https://www.callrail.com/about/
You Are Welcome Here
CallRail understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company's core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).