Community CoordinatorRole has been filled by a talented individual
As Community Coordinator you’ll play an integral role in growing CallRail’s Community forum, implementing engagement strategies within the Community, and overseeing day-to-day community operations. While part of the marketing team reporting to the Engagement and Advocacy Manager (EAM), you’ll work closely with members of our customer success and product departments to ensure that customers and prospects receive timely information regarding feature requests and product implementation.
We’re looking for someone who has a passion for data-driven marketing decisions, is internally driven, and can pair empathy for customers with strategic thinking.
CallRail is a marketing technology company that helps data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert into customers. In a nutshell, we provide smart, agile marketers the information they need to make smarter decisions about how to make their phone ring.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
What You’ll Do
- Take ownership of day-to-day community forum moderation
- Source answers to questions from community members by collaborating with our customer success and product teams
- Assist with planning and implementing onboarding campaign for new community members
- Work with EAM to develop strategies for increased member engagement on forum
- Interact with customer Community Advisory Council to gain insights into content and programming members would like to see in the Community
- Work closely with EAM to develop and implement formalized community advocacy program
- Plan, write and collaborate with content team to produce content series
- Report metrics on weekly and monthly basis
- Stay current on trends in tech and community strategy - conduct research on new initiatives and tactics to test
- Monitor online review platforms, set up review acquisition emails, respond to any reviews that need attention
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or comparable work experience
- 1-2 years managing a community forum or social media-based community
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experience planning marketing campaigns and tracking results
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and UTMs
- Strategic thinker with a demonstrated track record for problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, cross-functional environment with minimal supervision
- Highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Email marketing experience a plus (Marketo and/or MailChimp)