Communications ManagerRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest-growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
The Communications Manager will lead all public relations, corporate and internal communications at CallRail. Reporting into the VP of Demand Marketing, the position will work cross-functionally with all of Marketing, Talent and Culture as well as company leadership to develop a cohesive external and internal communications strategy.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading a variety of communications projects, including media and public relations, public speaking, message development and internal communications. The role requires self-starter initiative, strong writing, communication, and critical thinking skills, the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and work cross-functionally, and a willingness to learn on the job. You’ll have the opportunity to grow and develop a number of PR programs and expand the overall capabilities of a communications practice within a rapidly growing company.
What You’ll Do
- Lead all communications efforts - internally and externally - at CallRail.
- Develop, refine and scale a robust communications strategy that positions CallRail as a best-in-class leader in call tracking, lead generation, marketing analytics and the SMB marketing space.
- Define and cross-functionally communicate success metrics for all communications initiatives, aligned to company goals. Track performance through monthly and quarterly reports to ensure communications plans deliver expected business outcomes.
- Develop company-wide messaging that best positions Callrail’s brand, products, and services. The ideal candidate will have a firm knowledge of the software and technology space, including emerging trends and marketplace strategies.
- Manage all day-to-day activities and strategic relationships with an existing external PR agency partner.
- Coordinate all outreach response ideas, vetting whether they correspond to a relevant audience or key message.
- Identify and train internal thought leaders for potential interview opportunities across a variety of topics relevant to CallRail’s position in the marketplace.
- Internally communicate media placements to specific individuals, teams and departments.
- Partner closely with the Engagement and Advocacy team, specifically the Social Media Manager, to ensure that activity aligns to overall company messaging.
- Assess and coordinate awards submissions and speaking engagements.
- Develop a speakers bureau for CallRail, training internal experts for relevant industry speaking opportunities.
- Work closely with senior leaders and other stakeholders to develop and execute multi-faceted internal communications plans, for anything from town halls to company achievements.
- In partnership with Talent and Culture team, help envision, articulate, and inform CallRail’s employer brand.
- Collaborate with Content and Engagement and Advocacy teams to augment and support content and social media marketing efforts.
- Build and cultivate relationships with customers, prospects and industry experts.
- Stay up-to-date on communications trends and best practices.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience at a public relations agency or in a client-side communications role
- Experience with B2B marketing and/or SaaS businesses
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills, public speaking expertise a plus
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Familiarity with social media and content marketing best practices.
- Ability to measure and monitor results of communications initiatives and programs
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders, including Marketing, Talent and Culture, and Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or English preferred
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Stock Options
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours