Call Scoring Intern
Join the CallRail Team
Until recently call tracking was only available through cumbersome, expensive platforms. CallRail democratized the industry by making simple, practical tools available and affordable for businesses of all sizes. Our platform helps businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert.
Our team is small but impactful: just 50 people support a paying customer base of over 35,000 businesses.
In December 2014, after four years of bootstrapped growth, we raised a small round of $1.9M to provide working capital for growth and to bring on a team of trusted advisors with deep experience in the telecom and online marketing industries.
CallRail is the startup we always wanted to work at, and we intend to keep it that way.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach — we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
What You’ll Do
We’re hiring an Intern to help with lead classification and building a data set of record for the future of CallRail’s platform. Your written communication skills must be superb, and you must be comfortable interacting with new technologies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Work with established deadlines and perform the required tasks to meet the project’s goals.
- Listen to calls and use context clues to decide how a set of criteria impacts a business.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working towards bachelor’s degree and looking for experience in a growing technology start up.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Detail oriented
- Web-savvy with strong technical aptitude.
- Independent with a strong internal drive for success.
- $12/hour paid internship
- Apple Laptop & Accessories
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Call Scoring Intern” in the subject, and be sure to mention how you heard about CallRail. (You can put other things in the subject too, just make sure you include that!) Include anything you’d like in your email, but we’re particularly interested in learning about your education, work experience, and why you think you’d be a good fit for CallRail. If you send a resume, please attach it in PDF format.