Business Intelligence Lead Role has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest-growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
What You'll Do
- Lead the technical direction of the team and mentor junior associates
- Drive projects and be accountable for end deliverables
- Design and implement analytical solutions that track key business metrics and provide actionable insights utilizing business intelligence tools such as Looker and Tableau
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible format to inform weekly, monthly and quarterly business reporting
- Perform large-scale data analysis and develop solutions for trending, segmentation, classification, optimization, etc.
- Interact with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements and share findings from deep-dive analyses
- Identify actionable insights, suggest recommendations and influence the direction of the business by effectively communicating results to cross-functional teams
- Suggest improvements in the tools and techniques to help optimize and scale the team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Expert knowledge of database concepts and data flow processes between systems
- In-depth understanding of business intelligence and data warehousing goals and principles
- In-depth knowledge of one of the BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, Business Objects, Power BI, etc.
- Experience interacting with business stakeholders, gathering and documenting business requirements
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills; ability to effectively communicate with business and technical teams
- 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence or analytics field
- 3+ years of experience with one of the BI tools (Looker, Tableau, Business Objects or Power BI)
- 2+ years of experience leading projects and mentoring junior associates
- Experience with Looker is a plus
- Expert at writing complex SQL queries
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours