BI Developer Role has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest-growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
This role will report to the Director of BI and is responsible for ETL development. The BI Developer will work both independently and as part of a team to develop and maintain business intelligence databases.
What You'll Do
- Design and develop data warehouse dimensional, tabular, and relational models
- Perform extensive design, development, testing, and performance tuning of ETL processes
- Gather and process raw data at scale (including writing scripts, calling APIs, writing SQL queries, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience with ETL
- Experience working with at least 1 ETL tool
- Expert in SQL (Data Modeling, Functions, Stored Procedures, Query Optimizations, etc.)
- Experience in Business Intelligence Reporting, visualizing analytics in an actionable way
- In-depth understanding of data modeling and design principals: conceptual, logical, and physical
- Knowledge of relational data, data warehousing, and OLAP concepts
- Cloud experience
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours