Associate Product ManagerRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail serves over 100,000 companies with straightforward software. Our marketing attribution platform helps businesses of all sizes, and the agencies that serve them, to maximize their marketing impact by tracing all their conversations back to the marketing efforts that drove them.
Our team has been honored numerous times as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, Inc 500’s fastest growing companies, and G2Crowd’s top-rated inbound call tracking platform. While we’re proud of our history so far, we’re even more excited about what’s next. We’re rethinking how marketing attribution is done for hundreds of thousands of businesses, and we can’t wait for you to help us build it!
CallRail is looking for an Associate Product Manager to help us create our next-generation marketing analytics platform. We’re looking for candidates that are:
- Interested in the field of product management
- Motivated self-starters
- Excited about finding solutions to real customer problems and collaborating with designers and developers to create high-quality products that are consistent with our user experience expectations.
To be a great fit for this role, you’ll bring experience collaborating on a high-performing team, with an emphasis on communication and problem-solving skills. The successful candidate will thrive in the details of product requirements and user stories to ensure that the delivery team is equipped to build incredible products. We’re a team that likes to move quickly, so you’ll help define metrics for success, measure everything, and help make informed decisions. We work on some cutting-edge technology, so the ability to move fast and remain flexible with shifting priorities is a must.
What You'll Do
- Act as product owner on a delivery team, including responsibilities like defining features, writing acceptance criteria and user stories, test plans, and release checklists, and collaborating with copywriters and designers to create wireframes and prototypes.
- Communicate functionality and release plans internally to the support, success, marketing, and sales teams and manage feedback.
- Conduct proactive communication and training with product, engineering, support, success, sales, and marketing teams.
- Ensure the quality of the product developed maintains the high standards of user experience and provides the desired value to customers.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 2-5 years of applicable experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to clearly articulate and present product concepts, cast and clarify vision, and answer questions.
- Excellent problem-solving skills including: active listening, analysis, research, creativity, and decision making.
- Familiarity with product management tools.
- Familiarity with prototyping and design tools.
- Previous experience with web application design is a major plus.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving and changing environment as the team and our product grows.
- Health Benefits, 401(k) matching
- Excellent PTO Policy
- Catered Lunches
- Paid Parking / Paid Marta
- Flex Hours, Work From Home Options