Agency Partner AdvisorRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail is a marketing technology company that helps data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert into customers. In a nutshell we provide smart agile marketers the information they need to make smarter decisions about how to make their phone ring.
CallRail is fast growing and profitable. CallRail was recently named to the Inc. 500, recognized by G2Crowd as the leader in call tracking customer satisfaction and a best places to work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
What You’ll Do
CallRail’s Agency Partner Program helps drive the growth and usage of CallRail within our digital marketing agency customers. We are looking for an Agency Partner Advisors to join our Sales team! This is a special opportunity to drive meaningful relationships with agency partners, assess future opportunities, and impact CallRail’s bottom line.
The ideal candidate will have the skills of a talented, persistent salesperson - determined in their pursuit of new agency partners and the programs used to support them in their growth and the growth of CallRail. A successful candidate will also need the mindset of a partnerships manager in order to build mutually beneficial relationships with digital marketing agencies.
You will help to manage and execute the program to find, attract, acquire, retain, and grow CallRail agency partners in conjunction with the marketing, product, and success teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Service agency partner account management and program development
- Must be able to demonstrate and grow the financial and customer growth impact of our Agency Partner program. This includes deploying methods for measuring and growing revenue derived from partners
- Identify, target, and establish relationships with key stakeholders in agency accounts; leverage relationships with those partners for CallRail
- Work with CallRail agency partners to identify and expand business opportunities with their client base
- Assist in the execution and growth of the program to support the sales support for, the education and support of the agency partner community
- Manage the engagement strategies to support agency partners. Achieve all engagement, opportunity referral, retention, and growth goals
- Travel to trade shows, partner meetings and events representing CallRail
- Consult on strategic marketing and operations planning with cross-functional teams, setting objectives and identifying methods to reach those goals
- Working with marketing, support, product, success, sales, and leadership teams to identify and tackle issues blocking agency and client performance
- Work with other department heads and teams to coordinate integration efforts and ongoing delivery, support, and operations
- Working closely with Director of Product and Customer Marketing to document and understand the ongoing changes in the agency landscape
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 4+ years in agency/service partnership management, sales, business development, or related experience
- Understanding of agencies and service businesses and their model for acquiring customers and growing their respective businesses
- Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships in the agency, PPC, and SEO communities
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to communicate and excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize, and deliver
- Strong organizational skills and professional business practices a must
- Independent and dependable
- Competitive salary and commission program
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Excellent PTO Policy