Account Specialist Role has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail is a marketing technology company that helps data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert into customers. In a nutshell we provide smart agile marketers the information they need to make smarter decisions about how to make their phone ring.
CallRail is fast growing and profitable. CallRail was recently named to the Inc. 500, recognized by G2Crowd as the leader in call tracking customer satisfaction and a best places to work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
What You'll Do
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager this position plays a pivotal role in driving sales at CallRail by closing qualified opportunities. You will be responsible for maintaining all activity via our CRM (Salesforce). In order to be successful you will complete demos, pricing calls and work with trial accounts to push opportunities through the sales process. It will be critical to have a solid understanding of the platforms functionality and competitive landscape in order to exceed quota.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to inbound qualified leads via phone, email, and other mediums of communication.
- Give demonstrations of the product to educate and develop marketing qualified leads.
- Provide a fantastic first impression, being a passionate attitude to the team, compelling messaging to build relationships with prospects.
- Answer pricing, product and capability questions to push companies through the sales cycle and the trial period.
- Strive to hit and exceed key performance indicators in order to reach monthly and quarterly quota.
- Maintain accurate and detailed information in Salesforce regarding the account, contact and opportunity.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A self motivated, goal oriented, and customer driven sales mentality.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Successful experience in high activity sales development, business development or inside sales for a business to business SaaS company is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent sales experience.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Competitive salary and commission program
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Excellent PTO Policy