Account ExecutiveRole has been filled by a talented individual
CallRail is a fast-growing marketing technology company. We help data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled, and how those leads convert into customers. We focus on serving businesses and the marketing agencies who work for them, with CallRail’s tools helping them compete in an increasingly crowded marketplace. In a nutshell, we provide smart, agile marketers the information they need to make better decisions to drive growth.
CallRail has been recognized for its product, growth and culture. CallRail is recognized by G2 Crowd as the leader in call tracking customer satisfaction, has been on Inc 500/5000 list 3 years running, and was honored with 2018 Best Workplace award by Inc Magazine.
Account Executives fuel CallRail’s growth and drive net new business. They are knowledgeable about our products’ value, and use their extensive sales experience and selling skills to help businesses be more successful, drive sales cycles and initiate long-standing relationships with customers.
Our products are positively disrupting the marketing attribution landscape. If you are passionate about selling software that can impact businesses and and the agencies who serve them, and are a self-starter with a stellar sales track record, join us.
As an Account Executive you will:
- Reach and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
- Prospect, engage, teach, and sell into mid-sized businesses and the agencies who serve them
- Perform product demonstrations as needed
- Establish, maintain, and grow account relationships
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms and conditions
- Effectively coordinate all aspects of the sale from start to finish
- Use Salesforce to update, track, and maintain active deals for pipeline management, daily activity and forecast data
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the marketing technology landscape with a specific focus on the marketing attribution, call tracking and call analytics.
What We’ll Require of You
- Prior proven success in business software sales
- Background of dedicated phone/inside based sales experience and a desire professionally extend this sales engagement strategy
- Proven ability to manage sales cycles from start to finish with a track record of successful revenue attainment
- Proactivity and leadership in managing assigned territory
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic and goal-oriented attitude
- A Bachelor's degree is required; a master's degree is preferred