Join the CallRail Team
What You’ll Do
We are looking for a smart and aggressive sales representative to join our results oriented sales and marketing team.
In this position you will:
- Connect with marketing qualified leads and create a fantastic first impression to prospects with a friendly attitude, compelling messaging, and consistent follow up.
- Prepare and present software demonstrations via GoToMeeting, guiding your prospects through the CallRail solution and buying process.
- Achieve and exceed monthly quotas while maintaining daily and weekly activity metrics.
- Effectively use Salesforce to track sales activity and prioritize your work day.
- Be a part of a sales team that values professionalism and teamwork.
- Gain a solid understanding of the marketing technology landscape with a specific focus on the call analytics market.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A self motivated, goal oriented, and customer driven sales mentality.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- One year to three years crushing it in a high activity fast paced transactional sales environment. SaaS company experience is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Technology savvy and able to quickly pick up new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales goals.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent sales experience.
- Familiarity with CRM software.
- Competitive salary and commision program
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401k with matching
- Untracked vacation policy
CallRail is a marketing technology company that helps data-driven businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert into customers. In a nutshell we provide smart agile marketers the information they need to make smarter decisions about how to make their phone ring.
CallRail is fast growing and profitable. CallRail was recently named to the Inc. 500, recognized by G2Crowd as the leader in call tracking customer satisfaction and a best places to work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach — we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you! Send an email to Lance Weatherby with “Account Executive” in the subject line. (You can put other things there, just make sure you include that!) Include anything you’d like in your email, but we’re particularly interested in learning about your work experience, how you heard about CallRail, and why you think you’d be a good fit for our team. If you send a resume, please attach it in PDF format.
Sorry, we aren’t interested in working with recruiters or third-party candidates at this time.