See something you like?
Happier employees make happier customers. That’s why we’re committed to nurturing the kind of environment where talented people like you can do their best work.
We make sure you’re taken care of both in and out of the office. Your medical insurance and parking or public transit expenses are on us. We also invest in your financial health through a generous 401K match, HSA contribution match, and stock options. And when it comes to career development, we have programs like Leadership Exploration and Development (LEAD) to help you reach your goals.
But building a strong internal culture wouldn’t be possible without a solid foundation built on respect, which is one of our core values. Through our diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) and social responsibility programs, we’re actively doing the work to create a diverse and inclusive company culture, giving everyone the space to be their full selves at work while giving back to our community.
Sound like the place for you? Then we invite you to learn more about us.
Word of mouth says...
We think that working at CallRail is a pretty sweet gig. But don’t just listen to us. Take it from our employees.
Culture and connection during COVID-19
Keeping your culture alive during the pandemic is all about being deliberate and intentional. Here’s a look at how we’re doing it at CallRail.
Tracking our growth
Promotions across 88 people in the past 24 months
Donated to diverse charities chosen by our employee resource groups (ERGs)
High fives given in 15Five this year
We have you covered
Here’s how we give you peace of mind so you can show up ready to do your best work.
- 100% medical coverage for employees
- Competitive HSA with company matching
- Generous dental and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Remote work from home options with $500 office stipend to set up your home office
- Employee charitable donation company match, up to $500 annually
- Regular company outings and events *yes, even during COVID, except virtually
- 401K options with company dollar-for-dollar match
- Employee stock options available from day one
- $2,000 annual educational allowance
- Flexible vacation policy
- MARTA transportation and office parking expenses covered
- Catered lunch every Tuesday * an in-office perk
- Designated bike storage