With our Advanced Reporting, it’s easy to analyze your call data by source, page, keyword, day, and more. You can view multiple reports, based on the type of call tracking you decide to use.
Types of reports
Source-Level and Keyword-Level
- Calls by Day and Time Receive a report based on the day and time of calls received.
- Calls by Source Provides the sources and interactions that are driving traffic and generating calls to your business.
- Voicemail Provides caller ID information and voicemail transcriptions for calls received by your CallRail tracking numbers.
- Unique Callers Breaks down the unique calls received by your tracking numbers according to the caller’s information and phone call sessions within a specified date range.
- Time to First Call View the amount of time a caller was browsing your website before calling your business.
- Calls by Keyword Provides a tiered breakdown of the keyword queries that are coming through your CPC campaigns.
- Calls by Landing Page Represents the first page that the caller ever visited when navigating to your website.
- Calls by Active Page Represents the last page a caller visited before placing a call.