Now administrators can create or promote a user to a “Client Manager,” giving them more functionality than Client Reporting users, without access to administrative settings. That means you’ll be able to keep your billing, branding, and account-wide settings secure while giving Client Managers the ability to create and edit phone numbers, call flows, and user settings. Administrators can also decide which companies a Client Manager user has access to.
Here’s What Client Managers Have Access to in CallRail:
- All functionality on the Numbers tab, including the ability to create new phone numbers.
- Ability to update and customize Call Flows, including where calls will be routed.
- Company Profile information and all functionality on the Company Settings page, including the ability to disable a company, and create and edit users.
- All functionality on the Notifications page.
- Client Manager users will have access to “My Information,” “Product Updates,” and “Help” from the “Account” page.
You can also add Client Manager users to your White Label call tracking account. In doing so, your branding will remain consistent to all users within your account, regardless of their user type. For information on setting up Client Manager users, visit our support documentation.