Demand Generation Manager
Join the CallRail Team
We are looking for a strategic and execution-oriented Demand Generation Manager to lead a team tasked with demand generation and marketing funnel optimization. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales and Marketing this person will play a critical role in ensuring that CallRail’s lead generation efforts continue to scale to meet our aggressive growth goals. The CallRail Demand Generation will be tasked with designing, driving and revising marketing campaigns to meet customer acquisition and revenue goals. You will develop innovative multi-channel (email, online advertising, webinars, content syndication, social, direct mail, video, and search) campaigns targeting potential CallRail customers. Your campaigns will increase pipeline, attract qualified leads, and nurture prospects through the entire sales funnel.
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of marketers to create, manage, and execute lead generation programs that drive key pipeline metrics including leads, MQLs, SQLs and sales opportunities.
- Grow the marketing and sales funnel through demand gen strategies creating and qualify leads through multiple lead-generation initiatives including SEO, PPC, paid social media, email campaigns, remarketing and other online marketing initiatives.
- Build and manage a calendar for demand generation programs.
- A/B testing/experimenting with emails, landing pages, calls to action, web personalization, and content in order to increase leads and optimize conversion rates.
- Be obsessed with metrics – monitor results of campaigns, reporting and using results to design new and better campaigns.
- Use analytics and customer data to help identify high-growth customer segments and work with other members of the marketing and sales team to develop and execute campaigns that reach and resonate with targeted vertical prospects.
- Collaborate with content and event managers to create campaigns for trade shows and events that drive engagement and leads.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to optimize lead handoff and handling process.
- Identify new offers and opportunities that will build the pipeline with MQLs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Five years of demand generation experience in a B2B SaaS environment with two years in a leadership role.
- Proven track record to deliver on business goals and measurable results.
- Analytical with the ability to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize marketing programs.
- Expertise with Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and social advertising tools.
- Experience with web analytics tools and methods, A/B testing and optimizing web/landing pages for lead gen objectives.
- Familiarity with HTML for template design and editing.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Strong, confident written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with sales, business, and technical peers.
- A knack for simplification and focusing on what’s important.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a high level of initiative.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
- Heath, dental and vision
- Competitive salary and company ownership
- Results-only environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Top-shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
How to Apply
Send your resume to email@example.com with “Demand Generation Manager” in the subject. Please send attachments in PDF format.