Customer Support Specialist
Join the CallRail Team
Our Customer Support team is responsible for helping our clients successfully
implement and use our call tracking platform. This includes using our web
dashboard, website integration, and third-party integrations.
We’re hiring a Customer Support Specialist to help new clients implement our
software, support current clients, and create documentation. When you’re not
actively supporting prospective and current clients, you’ll be creating educational
content on CallRail.com. Your written communication skills must be superb, and
you must be comfortable interacting with clients via phone, email, and chat. Some
of your responsibilities will include:
- Contact new users to assist them as they evaluate a free trial of CallRail
- Build relationships with new clients and help them fully implement CallRail
- Support current clients with technical and non-technical questions
- Triage support tickets and escalate tickets as necessary
- Create articles, tutorials, and screencasts to expand our self-service knowledge base
- Write blog posts and content for CallRail.com
Desired Skills & Experience
- Four-year college degree (BA/BS)
- 1-3 years of customer service experience preferred
- Excellent written communication skills (technical writing experience preferred)
- Comfortable interacting with clients via phone, email, and chat
- Web-savvy with strong technical aptitude (web analytics experience is a plus)
- Independent with a strong internal drive for success
Until recently call tracking was only available through cumbersome, expensive platforms. CallRail democratized the industry by making simple, practical tools available and affordable for businesses of all sizes. Our platform helps businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert.
CallRail is stable and profitable, and has been since the beginning. In December 2014, after four years of bootstrapped growth, we raised a small round of $1.9M to provide working capital for growth and to bring on a team of trusted advisors with deep experience in the telecom and online marketing industries. Today we support a paying customer base of over 35,000 businesses across the US and Canada.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach – we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
CallRail is a team of confident self-starters, and that’s the kind of people with whom you work best. Our customer service team is the best in the business, and you’ll work alongside other talented problem solvers to provide delightful experiences to our customers. You’ll also work closely with our product development team, as well as our sales and customer success teams. We’ll back you up with a leadership team that has deep product and industry knowledge, a product development team that crafts experiences our competitors can’t match, and a technical team that’s built successful products before.
CallRail is the startup we always wanted to work at, and we intend to keep it that way.
- Heath, dental and vision
- Competitive salary and company ownership
- Results-only environment
- Untracked vacation policy
- Top-shelf Apple hardware
- Ergonomic sit-stand workstations
- Fully stocked kitchen and regular team lunches
- Fun, talented coworkers with a wide variety of interests
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Support Specialist” in the subject, and be sure to mention how you heard about CallRail. (You can put other things in the subject too, just make sure you include that!) Include anything you’d like in your email, but we’re particularly interested in learning about your education, work experience, and why you think you’d be a good fit for CallRail. If you send a resume, please attach it in PDF format.