Client Success Manager
Join the CallRail Team
Until recently call tracking was only available through cumbersome, expensive platforms. CallRail democratized the industry by making simple, practical tools available and affordable for businesses of all sizes. Our platform helps businesses understand which of their marketing campaigns are driving phone calls, how those calls are handled once received, and how those leads convert.
Our team is small but impactful: just 30 people support a paying customer base of over 22,000 businesses.
In December 2014, after four years of bootstrapped growth, we raised a small round of $1.9M to provide working capital for growth and to bring on a team of trusted advisors with deep experience in the telecom and online marketing industries.
CallRail is the startup we always wanted to work at, and we intend to keep it that way.
What We Believe
- Life is more than work. Though we work hard, we value balance. Like you, we expect to spend our evenings and weekends with friends and family.
- Results matter. Work isn’t where you are or how long you spent; it’s what you accomplish. If you work best at home, at a coffee shop, or at the beach — we’re on board with that.
- Be entrepreneurial at heart. You should see the big picture and understand the problems we solve. You’ll drive your own projects, so you’ll need to be independent and self-motivated.
- Optimize for happiness. We believe that happy people are the most effective people. We take pride in our products, and believe that a fulfilling career contributes to a happy life.
What You’ll Do
Our Client Success team is responsible for engaging with CallRail’s clients to enable them to fully utilize our platform.
We’re hiring a Client Success Manager (CSM) to be an internal champion for CallRail’s most active clients.
To join our team, you must be an outstanding (and friendly) communicator, a dedicated problem solver, thrive in an energetic and collaborative environment, and have demonstrated experience understanding technical concepts quickly and helping others do the same.
In this position you will:
- Actively engage with customers through every stage of their lifecycle with CallRail
- Identify client usage trends to collaborate on methods for increasing productivity and engagement using the CallRail platform
- Help develop creative strategies with clients to find solutions to their call tracking quandaries
- Aggregate, document, prioritize and advocate product escalations and new feature requests
- Work with our Product Development team to map the future of the CallRail product
- Four-year college degree (BA/BS)
- Customer service experience and a background in web technologies preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with clients via phone, email, and chat
- Web-savvy with strong technical aptitude (web analytics experience is a plus)
- Independent with a strong internal drive for success
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Vision, & Dental Benefits
- 401k (Roth & Traditional)
- Disability Insurance
- Apple Laptop & Accessories
- Unlimited, Untracked Vacation
How to Apply
Interested? We’d love to talk to you. Send an email to email@example.com with “Client Success Manager” in the subject, and be sure to mention how you heard about CallRail. (You can put other things in the subject too, just make sure you include that!) Include anything you’d like in your email, but we’re particularly interested in learning about your education, work experience, and why you think you’d be a good fit for CallRail. If you send a resume, please attach it in PDF format.